If you are a talented PPC & user acquisition professional who is looking for a great opportunity to be part of a rockstar team, we are looking for you!
You will be joining the company at a pivotal time, as we are scaling up at a very fast pace.
We’re looking for someone ambitious, entrepreneurial, and looking to play a critical role as we pursue a massive vision for growth.
- Direct responsibility for managing, optimizing and scaling our PPC campaigns on different platforms such as Facebook, Outbrain, Taboola, Instagram and more, using state of the art tools (could include building new campaigns from the ground up).
- Analyze campaign performance based on all the major KPIs (CPL, ROI,..) and drive insights for growth
- Research and identify new opportunities for expansion
- Cultivate fresh and creative ideas that will make us stand out from the competition and outperform
- Work closely with the product team to optimize our customer experience, from ad, to landing page, to funnel completion
- Stay on top of technology and best practice
- Apply AB test methodologies for continuous optimization
- Ability to prioritize tasks and be self-independent
- Communicate to team and management on performance, project development, timelines, and results as well
- At least 2 years of PPC Advertising experience on Facebook, managing significant budgets ($200K+) abroad
- Passion for digital marketing and for conversion rate optimization
- Strong drive to grow and learn in a fast-paced and inspirational atmosphere
- Significant hands-on management of campaigns on Facebook, Native Advertising (Outbrain, Taboola), Top10, Instagram...
- Strong Analytical skills allowing for deep dive analysis leading to actionable insights
- Familiarity with diverse analytics and marketing software platforms (Google Analytics, Tableau, Amplitude,...)
- Strong Excel skills (Pivot Tables, Vlookup, Advanced Formulas, Data Manipulation)
- Technical skills - knowledge of Google API, Google Tag Manager, pixels, tracking etc...
- Work efficiently, both independently and as a part of a trans-Atlantic team
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field (e.g. science, math, engineering, econ, business, marketing)
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Mobile marketing experience – Advantage
- B2C Industry experience that includes consumer e-commerce, and ideally local services or marketplace businesses - Plus.