We are looking for a highly motivated, innovative and results-driven marketing automation specialist, with a passion for user acquisition, user experience and conversion optimization.
As the email marketing and content manager, you will be responsible for strategizing, initiating, segmenting, building and executing initiatives aiming to generate growth and increase retention.
You’ll be Puls’ go-to person with everything related to standalone and automated marketing communication (email, sms, push notification and more), making sure all are as smart and optimized as possible in order to drive the expected uplifts of customer value and engagement.
You’ll continuously experiment: execute A/B tests on concepts, subject lines, content, CTAs, sending times, layouts, workflows, and more.
You’ll be collaborating with design and product to orchestrate all automated communications and make sure they are aligned with business and brand goals.
- Be responsible for all marketing communication strategy and automation (all channels: email, sms, push notification,...)
- Initiate and manage marketing activities and funnels aimed to generate user acquisition, improve retention and conversion performance.
- Monitor activity performance and make recommendations for improvement.
- Perform A/B tests and analyze campaign results
- Be able to set monthly goals and KPI’s and be responsible for top-line demand from the email and content channel
- Create a content strategy and manage our freelance content writing team to support the company KPI objectives.
- Understand the customer journey, from first exposure and into life cycle, while constantly testing and developing ways to improve it
- Native english speaker - MUST
- At least 2 years experience in email marketing
- Previous experience with Hubspot or similar (Marketo, Pardot) - MUST
- At least 2 year experience in content writing (English, mother tongue) - for standard email/SMS communications, not blog posts.
- Strong marketing analytical skills
- Experienced in marketing to US customer base
- Knowledge of common email metrics and KPI’s
- Creative and strategic thinker who can identify opportunities for growth, and content solutions to help achieve goals
- Can work collaboratively with different teams including creative design and developers
- Self-starter and team player with great energy and drive
- Self-motivated, creative thinker with a “can-do” attitude
Puls is a venture-funded and fast growing marketplace startup that’s revolutionizing the tech services industry in the United States.
With offices in San Francisco (HQ) and Tel Aviv, Puls provides users with a wide variety of on demand home services (appliance repair, TV mounting, handyman services, plumbing and many more) and insurance solutions.
We are disruptors in our field with a great company culture and eyes on the target!